Join us for Scribes & Vibes LIVE on Main Street as we celebrate Black Music Month with Abyss, Theresa Tha Songbird, Sista Sypher, Jerome Enders, and Rodney Dixon at the Black Dot Cultural Center & Bookstore. Enjoy a composition of Instrumental Voices through spoken word, poetry readings, author/artist talks, open mic performances, and Conversations in Black.
Explore "the arts" from an economic perspective!
Authors & Artists Welcomed
If you are a local author or artist, you are welcome to join us for Scribes & Vibes LIVE on Main Street. We're extending an open invitation to independent authors and visual artists to participate in our Authors Hour / Expressable Ink Art Exhibition at the Black Dot Cultural Center & Bookstore on Friday, June 7, 2019.
- Participating authors will be provided time for an author talk, an opportunity to sell books, and a reserved space to autograph books.
- Participating artists will be provided time for an artist talk, an opportunity to sell art, and a reserved space to autograph fine art prints or issue certificates of authenticity.
All literary genres and visual art mediums are welcome, however, we reserve the right to exclude any explicit content.
Explore the Vegeculture
To participate in the 21-Day Veggie Challenge, this June, all you have to do is commit to one of the following options:
- Go 100% Vegan for 21 Days
- Go 100% Vegetarian for 21 Days
- Eat More Veggies During Lunch or Dinner for 21 Days
Discover the latest in local arts and culture with Coffeehouse & Culture.